This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
5 (of Many) Reasons You Should Attend Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect 2019, per usual, is headed to the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Fla., this March, and now is your last chance to register at our lowest rate. If you’re on the fence about attending, here are five reasons why to jump on in, feet first.
- Enterprise Connect is the largest independent event devoted to all-things enterprise communications and collaboration. The conference program includes roughly 60 breakout sessions led by industry experts including many regular No Jitter bloggers and thought leaders such as Brent Kelly, of KelCor; Zeus Kerravala, of ZK Research; Kevin Kieller, of enableUC; Sheila McGee-Smith, of McGee-Smith Analytics; Marty Parker, with Communication Perspectives; and Melissa Swartz, of Swartz Consulting. This means you’ll come away from the event with loads in-depth, objective insight across nine technology tracks to take back to your offices and put to use in crafting your communications and collaboration strategies.
- Enterprise Connect offers you the opportunity to hear firsthand from your peers -- enterprise IT professionals leading their organizations’ charges into the digital, artificial intelligence-infused, software-based, ultra-collaborative future within businesses and contact centers. This year’s conference program includes an assortment of end user-featured panels, with IT professionals sharing the decisions they’ve made around technologies and trends such as software-defined WANs, the merging of CRM and the contact center, and user endpoint strategies. In addition, enterprise IT professionals will take the mainstage, sharing their insight in our annual Enterprise Summit (this year’s theme, “Planning for a Future of Constant Change”), as well as in a panel on how to empower your organization for a developer-focused future.
- Enterprise Connect draws top-level executives from the communications and collaboration vendors most relied upon by enterprises. This year’s keynote lineup, as announced to date, features Pasquale DeMaio, GM of Amazon Connect at Amazon Web Services; Amy Chang, SVP of Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group; and Lori Wright, GM of Microsoft 365 at Microsoft. Attend these keynotes to learn about the latest technologies and strategic thinking from core vendors.
- Enterprise Connect brings scores -- close to 200! -- communications and collaboration vendors, large and small, to a technology-packed expo hall. With this year’s extended exhibition hours, you’ll have plenty of time to hit them all! Watch their demos, hear about their differentiators, and find the solutions you need for your most pressing business communications and collaboration challenges.
- Enterprise Connect is a networking mecca. We anticipate more than 1,000 enterprise IT professionals to join us in Orlando the week of March 18, and we know the importance of making time for networking with them. Among the opportunities are two networking receptions and appreciation party -- and those are just the formal stuff. Enterprise Connect folks are a friendly bunch, and we’ve long heard how much value attendees get from simply chatting with each other in the hallways, in sessions rooms, at lunch… wherever, whenever!
We hope you’ll join us! As a No Jitter reader, we’re offering you the chance to save an additional $200 off the price of your pass by entering the code NJPOSTS at registration checkout -- and just remember, take action today to get the lowest rate!