Join Sebastián Menutti of Frost & Sullivan to discover how cloud, omnichannel, and analytics are driving change.
Join Nemertes Research to learn how next-gen agent analytics are tied to improving customer satisfaction and reducing agent turnover.
Learn how to enable a seamless and faster migration from legacy applications to cloud via Microsoft Teams, securely.
With disparate workplaces and ever-expanding volumes of information to manage, the challenges for collaborating effectively are only intensifying. Many critical applications are not integrated, and workers often lack the seamless user experience needed for real-time collaboration. You need to understand how workstyles are changing, and what’s needed to properly support workers.
This webinar will examine:
• How key technology and workplace trends are impacting collaboration
• Strategies to help IT choose the right platforms – and the right applications – to achieve the outcomes needed for today’s workplace
Businesses are growing across international borders quicker than ever, but scaling operations to follow suit can be a harder, longer process.
This webinar focuses on scaling your next-generation telephony deployment, identifying the challenges faced by businesses that wish to rapidly create a local presence in new markets.
You'll hear about the benefits of creating global voice infrastructure that’s secure, reliable and compliant, and some of the pitfalls to avoid, specifically:
- SIP trunk market overview and its benefits
- Challenges scaling with SIP trunks vs traditional carriers
- Tips to effectively build your global comms that ensure a great customer experience with an infrastructure that's secure, reliable and compliant
- The future of SIP and how the business communications industry is evolving
Join Kevin Kieller, Microsoft UC&C expert, along with Ribbon Communications and Polycom, for an update on Microsoft Ignite, and a focus on critical things you need to know about your voice deployment on Teams and Skype for Business.
You will learn:
- How Microsoft’s latest announcements around the migration from Skype for Business to Teams will affect your enterprise’s voice deployment
- What to ask your voice partners before making your buying decisions
- How to plan for the today and tomorrow of voice technology in a Microsoft environment
Moving your voice services to the cloud introduces new challenges for 9-1-1 services. These include the need to serve multiple locations, and the increased mobility that comes with having a phone that’s not tied to traditional wiring.
• How to seamlessly integrate 9-1-1 with your VoIP solution
• Best practices when implementing 9-1-1 with your VoIP or Unified Communications systems
• Your regulatory and compliance obligations
• How to evaluate different 9-1-1 options
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a reality for your contact center. But to turn the promise of AI into practical reality, there are a couple of prerequisites: Moving to the cloud and integrating your CRM with your contact center.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How moving your contact center platform to the cloud opens up new AI-driven features and functions
- Why CRM-contact center integration is critical to leveraging AI’s potential
- What AI-driven functionality is available in the near term, and what benefits it provides
Your enterprise may have adopted SIP Trunks, but are you up to date on how the latest technology is driving evolution in approaches?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the new generation of SIP Trunking services work, what benefits they may offer your enterprise, and what you must do to adopt them successfully.
You will learn:
- The state of the art in the SIP Trunking marketplace and technology
- How elastic SIP Trunk services work; what types of providers offer them; and how they are priced
- How you can capture the benefits of elastic SIP Trunks, and where they should fit in your long-term strategy for access services