This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Understanding the Contact Center Decision
This year, Serenova partnered with contact center analyst firm ContactBabel to bring you “The US Contact Center Decision-Makers' Guide 2018-19.” This major industry report delivers insight and analysis of the performance, operations, technology, and HR aspects of U.S. contact center operations.
With more than 350 pages of research and 200 tables and figures, this guide addresses seven of the major pain points and issues affecting the contact center industry:
- Improving quality and performance
- Maximizing efficiency and optimization
- Digital, cloud, and the customer of the future
- Effective outbound, call blending, and proactive service
- Evaluating and improving customer experience
- HR management
- Strategic directions
Through this guide, you’ll get visibility into the strategic priorities, direction, and technology investments of surveyed contact center leaders. Read the guide to:
- Glean insights by industry, contact center size, and contact center type
- Learn about your peers' experiences, concerns, and successes across the U.S.
- Gauge where your organization stands in keeping pace with the latest contact center innovations
How does organization fare?
Download your copy today to find out!