This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
From EC19 Mainstage Direct to You: Hear from Your Peers
As we get ready to close the books on Enterprise Connect 2019, we hope it’s not without having opened up your minds to new ways of thinking about how to approach your day-to-day tactical decisions and future planning, not only for the technologies you work with but your teams as well.
We know one of the best ways to do that is hearing directly from your enterprise IT peers about how they’re making things work for their companies and within their organizations. Toward that end, the EC19 program featured three mainstage sessions designed for just that purpose.
In case you missed the sessions live or did attend but want to listen again, click on the players below to watch on demand:
Empowering Your Organization for A Developer-Focused Future, with panelists:
- Carmine Lizza, CIO, Lazard
- Darryl Jackman, business automation developer, Marine Rescue Technologies
- Benn Wolfe, team lead – communications technology, Quicken Loans
Enterprise Summit: Planning for a Future of Constant Change, with panelists:
- Dan Metzger, unified communication and collaboration manager, Conde Nast
- Harald Schirmer, manager, digital transformation and change, Continental AG
- Monica Gionet, director of unified communications, Hertz
- Kari Mattek, senior director of product management, Northwestern Mutual Carlos Cong, senior manager, enterprise technology services, Paychex
- Casey Abell, corporate engineer IV, Waste Management
Walmart Keynote Address, with Joe Park, chief digital architect and vice president of associate digital experience
You can also catch all the general sessions and other keynotes, too, on our EC Events page here.