This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Employee Wellbeing & Support, the Salesforce Way
- Work.com Wellbeing — From within the Employee Workspace digital tool and resource hub, employees complete wellness checklists. A bot will then suggest content or other wellness support based on the responses, Salesforce said. Additionally, workplace leaders can tap into an admin dashboard to identify wellbeing trends and insights. Salesforce has partnered with wellness provider Thrive Global to deliver content for employee use, which will be available via the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Work.com Talent — This dashboard provides employees a view of their skills, developmental goals, and career guidance, Salesforce said. Employees will also have access to Salesforce’s online learning platform Trailhead, which features career-related content and resources. Managers and HR teams can leverage this data to find talent for new projects or roles, Salesforce added.
- The HR Service Center — This portal is designed to streamline HR processes, allowing employees to search for answers to policy and benefits questions and complete HR tasks like updating direct deposits, Salesforce said. Additionally, HR teams can manage requests via a service console that also provides recommendations based on the request, Salesforce said.
- Employee Concierge Bots — These conversational chatbots can surface knowledge articles and escalation paths for employees, Salesforce said.
- A Service Catalog — Allows employees to view which products and IT support services are available upon request.
The HR Service Center and Employee Concierge Bots will be generally available (GA) next month, and Work.com Wellbeing, Work.com Talent, and Service Catalog will follow in November. Pricing will be detailed at GA time, Salesforce said.
This article was first published on WorkSpace Connect.
Looking for more companies and other UC technologies? Then, make sure to check out the growing exhibitor list for Enterprise Connect 2021 here and start planning your trip today. Registration is now open; use the code NJAL200 to save $200 off the current rate!