This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Meet Safe: Virtual Event Calendar for EC Community
We might not be convening in person for Enterprise Connect 2020 until the week of Aug. 3 in San Francisco, but we know you need the latest information on communications and collaboration technologies now more than ever. That’s why Enterprise Connect itself and a number of sponsor companies are conducting various virtual events over the next couple of weeks, as you’ll in the list below.
We’ll be updating regularly, so watch this space often — and, if you have an event you’d like to add, please email me!
|Sponsor||Event||Date & Time|
|AT&T Business||Best Practices to Keep Your Business Connected During Unexpected Events||Tuesday, April 7, 11:00 a.m. ET|
|Avaya||Welcome to Avaya Cloud Office||Tuesday, March 31, 1:00 p.m. ET|
|AVOCOR||Beyond the 4 Walls: Solutions for Keeping Global Teams Connected||Tuesday, March 31, 1:00 p.m. ET
Wednesday, April 1, 4:00 p.m. ET
|Bandwidth||Videos on Topics from Enterprise Connect
Short videos on: Text Message Delivery, 911 for Cloud Migrations, Mitigating Contact Center Risk with Toll-Free Voice, and (Happy!) Phone Number Porting
|Available on demand|
|Crestron||SentryOne Success Story Featuring Microsoft Teams and Crestron Flex||Thursday, April 2, 3:00 p.m. ET|
|Edify||The Premier Partner Experience with Edify||Wednesday, April 8, 2:00 p.m. ET|
|Enterprise Connect||Enterprise Connect Virtual
A sampling of popular breakout sessions from our live event, delivered in webinar format, plus keynote addresses
|Monday, March 30 – Wednesday, April 1|
|GoTo By LogMeIn||Key Strategies to Maximize Engagement in Webinars||Thursday, March 26, 1:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, April 2, 2:00 p.m. ET
|Inference Solutions||How Virtual Agents Can Provide More Hands on Deck When you Need Them Most
Hosted by Enterprise Connect & No Jitter
|Wednesday, April 8, 2:00 p.m. ET|
|IR||Webinar: Keep the Modern Workforce Connected
Presented by Bill Haskins, Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO, IR
|Thursday, March 26, 11:00 a.m. ET|
|Jabra||Virtual Product Unveiling||Monday, March 30, 10:00 a.m. ET|
|Kollective Technology||Learn to Present Authentically with Live Video||Tuesday, March 31, 11:00 a.m. ET|
|Noble Systems||Keeping Your Remote Workforce Engaged||Wednesday, April 1, 2:00 p.m. ET|
|Pegasystems||Customer Engagement Summit Online||Wednesday, April 1, 2:00 p.m. ET|
|Poly||Poly Virtual Solutions Showcase||Available on demand|
|Voximplant||Bolstering Customer Service During COVID-19 with Conversational IVRs||Tuesday, April 7, 12:00 p.m. ET|
|Vyopta||Vyopta Update for Enterprise Multivendor Remote Workforces||Tuesday, March 31, 2:00 p.m. ET|
Enterprise Connect Virtual will run over the same dates when our in-person Orlando event would have occurred. It’s free to attend and features breakout sessions from industry experts who have updated their planned EC presentations to provide the latest analysis on how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting specific issues and topics in enterprise communications/collaboration. Among the sessions:
- Tools for the Times: What Works for Working from Home — Your enterprise may have had a strategy for rolling out communications tools for remote work, but the experience of the past month has likely caused a major disruption to those plans. So, with much of your workforce telecommuting because of quarantines, how do you adjust on the fly?
- Sourcing the Cloud: Combining UCaaS, CCaaS, and CPaaS to Support the New Realities of Work — Enterprises are relying on cloud service offerings such as UC as a service (UCaaS) and contact center as a service (CCaaS) now more than ever before, as employees are forced to work from home, contact center operations have had to scale, and companies need to stay in touch with customers in new ways. Learn how best to make use of combining UCaaS and CCaaS with the flexibility of APIs offered within CPaaS to build an agile, technically-up-to-date communications environment.
- Video Collaboration Security: Protection & Connection — Discover the different aspects of visual collaboration security (device, network, communications, personal information, and more), and delve into best practice solutions in each area to help you make the right decisions for your company.
- Cloud to the Rescue: Will it Work for You? — You have probably heard about offers for collaboration tools from cloud providers focused on enabling remote workers. Is it time to make the leap and move to a cloud solution? What factors should you consider when making this key decision?
- Taming Teams: Working from Home Effectively — Many organizations have rapidly turned to Microsoft Teams to connect their people. And no doubt many have questions; this session provides answers.
- Market Report: The Cloud Contact Center Challenge - Transition, not Technology — The industry’s leading contact center analyst will discuss how contact center vendors in 2020 and beyond have stepped up to the challenges faced by customers and prospects during the COVID-19 crisis. She will also discuss the broader challenge faced by contact centers planning migration to the cloud.
- Cloud 2023: The Era of Cloud Modernization — The world has changed this quarter. COVID-19 has created a scenario in which remote working isn't the exception, it's the norm. For the communications as a service providers (CCaaS and UCaaS), this means orders of magnitude more people are using their services and putting never-before-seen pressure on their cloud infrastructure. However, not all cloud communication providers are created equal.
- The Five-Step Customer-Focused AI Roadmap — Hear about best practices relating to identifying business goals, problems, and opportunities; setting budgets for and selecting AI technology; and measuring what success looks like.
- Avoiding Team Collaboration “Gotchas” — As companies increasingly deploy team collaboration to support virtual workers, what do IT and business leaders need to know to take full advantage of the benefits of team collaboration?
We’ll also broadcast keynote addresses from industry thought leaders:
- Stewart Butterfield, CEO, Slack
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- Anthony Bartolo, Chief Product Officer; and Simon Harrison, Chief Marketing Officer, Avaya
Finally, we’ll open our day of programming on Wednesday, April 1, at 11:00 a.m. ET, by announcing the winners of the Best of Enterprise Connect Award. This award recognizes innovation in enterprise communications and collaboration.