This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Bandwidth Leading the Way for Enterprise-Quality CPaaS
Communications platform as a service, or CPaaS, is a new approach to building communications applications. As an enterprise-quality CPaaS provider, Bandwidth allows organizations to replace aging systems and move to the cloud and embed communications such as voice, messaging, 9-1-1, and phone numbers directly into their core business processes through the use of APIs.
Bandwidth is uniquely positioned in the market
While first and foremost a CPaaS provider, Bandwidth occupies a unique spot in the market as it also owns and operates a nationwide all-IP voice network, which provides it with several advantages:
- Network command and control
- Visibility into network issues
- The knowledge that its network has been purpose built for real-time communications
In addition to offering a full suite of voice and messaging products and services, Bandwidth sets itself apart from the competition through:
- Partnering with customers on the co-creation of solutions to solve specific needs
- Best in class customer support, with a 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and a team of dedicated customer account managers
- Unique, innovative features like 9-1-1 Access that enables Bandwidth to help future-proof customer applications that will likely need this integration in the future
IDC Technology Spotlight Identifies Bandwidth as a great fit for enterprise-grade users
IDC’s 2017 U.S. Enterprise Communications Survey showed that of the 522 organizations surveyed that interacted with a CPaaS vendor, the top factors were:
- Service-level agreements
- Ability to customize solutions for specific needs
- Reputation for reliability/uptime
Given these factors, the IDC Technology Spotlight says Bandwidth “is a great fit for the enterprise-grade user looking for higher quality, better cost, and the ability to customize services.” Learn more about how Bandwidth can help your Enterprise in the IDC Technology Spotlight -- download it free today!