This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
No Jitter Roll: CCaaS Update, System Admin, Management Releases
- NICE CXone Expert — Contact centers can use NICE CXone Expert, which combines search engine optimization, knowledge management, analytics, and automation, to orchestrate and deliver self-service options for customers.
- Deploying, combining agent-assistance applications — CXone Agent Assist Hub now integrates and consolidates CXone native and third-party apps, including AI-based, real-time behavioral coaching and knowledge assistance apps for agents handling voice calls.
- STIR/SHAKEN compliance — CXone now validates every outbound call with the STIR/SHAKEN standard. Additionally, verified SMS messages for Android phones can be configured to display company logo, text, branding, URL previews, and a verified badge, NICE said.
- System health dashboard — Admins can customize alerts to notify them of audio quality issues, call volume, and audio connection/delay issues, and when devices are online/offline. The health dashboard is customizable, and there are options for a threshold to trigger alerts, a flexible recipient list, and preferred communications channels.
- Bulk actions — With this feature, admins can apply bulk actions, including changing settings and add/remove users from a group, to a group of users.
- Custom roles — Admins can now create custom roles for a user, which gives them pre-determined permissions.
- New settings for admins — Without the need of GoTo support team, admins can now change the display name of the device, allow phones to retrieve its configuration, delete phone numbers, and create, edit, or delete corporate and dial by name directories.
- User groups — Admins can create user groups and subgroups, which can be used to update settings and licenses.
- Button configuration — Depending on device model, admins can personalize the button on deskphones and sidecars.
- Paging — Admins can now create, edit, and delete paging profiles.
Are you looking for what's new in communication and collaboration technology? Then, you'll want to attend Enterprise Connect this fall, which will feature an expo hall with a slew of companies from across the industry. No Jitter readers can also receive $200 off their registration by using promo code NJAL200. Register now!