Best of Enterprise Connect: Six Finalists Announced
Judges vetted more than 50 companies with an eye on factors such as technology advantage, scope, and business impact.
From improving the user experience to facilitating integration, easing deployment, and enabling data-driven decision making, the 53 companies that submitted entries in this year's Best of Enterprise Connect Award program give witness to the steady pace of innovation focused on advancing enterprise communications and collaboration. A handful among this record pool of entries stood out for judges, who this week narrowed their choices down to six finalists.
The companies and products -- some publicly announced and others still under wraps -- competing in the final judging round are:
- BroadSoft -- BroadSoft Business provides an integrated portfolio of enterprise-ready cloud PBX, UC, team collaboration, and contact center applications
- Cisco -- Cisco Spark Board 55 is a cloud- and touch-based team collaboration device that combines wireless presentation, digital whiteboarding, and video conferencing while providing connectivity to the Cisco Spark service for continuous workflow
- Genband -- UC client focused on dynamic integration of applications
- Plantronics -- Plantronics Manager Pro v3.9 analytics suite provides operational, historical, and contextual data on voice interactions and headset usage patterns
- Polycom -- EagleEye Director II is an in-room smart camera featuring active speaker technology and picture-in-picture room display, plus data analytics
- Vonage -- The Nexmo Voice API, integrated with Vonage's carrier-grade network, enables development of high-quality contextual voice applications in the cloud
These six entries rose to the top of 18 companies short-listed after an initial vetting by our four Best of Enterprise Connect judges, who individually rated entrants based on factors such as technology advancement, scope/reach, relevancy for large/midmarket enterprises, pricing, and business impact. The judging panel comprises: Robin Gareiss, president and founder, Nemertes Research; Zeus Kerravala, founder and principal analyst, ZK Research; Marty Parker, principal consultant, UniComm Consulting, and co-founder, UCStrategies; and Dave Stein, principal, Stein Technology Group. Following additional scrutiny and a second-round of voting, we'll be announcing the 2017 winner prior to the Wednesday, March 29, keynote at Enterprise Connect, taking place the week of March 27 in Orlando, Fla.
Join us at Enterprise Connect, where these and close to 200 other enterprise communications and collaboration companies will be on the exhibit floor. And don't miss out on a top-notch educational opportunity, either -- the Enterprise Connect conference program comprises more than 60 sessions across nine tracks -- Cloud Communications, Communications APIs, Contact Center/Customer Experience, Mobility, Next-Gen Messaging & Team Collaboration, SIP/SIP Trunking, Systems Management & Network Design, Unified Communications & Collaboration, and Video -- as well as a brand-new one-day, forward-looking conference-within-a-conference, "Communications & Collaboration 2020."
Best yet, if you haven't yet registered, we have a deal for you! Register today using the code NOJITTER to receive $300 off an Entire Event pass or a free Expo Plus Pass. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!