Best of Enterprise Connect: Presenting Our 7 Finalists
Innovative solutions focused on cloud-based UC&C, mobility, and seamless integration are among those catching our judges' eyes.
Having vetted some 30 entries, the Best of Enterprise Connect judges have selected the seven finalists in contention for this year's award, which recognizes exhibitors with products and services that best advance enterprise communications and collaboration.
- 8x8: a next-generation cloud-based contact center platform
- AudioCodes: CloudBond 365, an all-in-one Skype for Business appliance for the data center or customer premises
- CafeX Communications: A WebRTC-based pervasive communications solution that integrates with and augments enterprise video conferencing and room collaboration systems
- Cisco: Cisco Spark Service, a business collaboration service from the Cisco cloud that includes messaging, meeting, and calling capabilities
- Sprint Business: Mobility-as-a-Service, an all-in-one approach to procuring wireless services, devices, and applications
- Vidyo: An offering enabling the integration of multiparty video communications and collaboration into business workflows, applications, and Internet of Things form factors
- Vonage: Vonage SmartWAN, an SD-WAN-based service for use with the Vonage MPLS network or bring-your-own broadband network connections
These seven offerings bubbled up in independent evaluations of Best of Enterprise Connect entries by our four judges: Robin Gareiss, president and founder, Nemertes Research; Zeus Kerravala, founder and principal analyst, ZK Research; Marty Parker, principal consultant, UniComm Consulting, and Co-founder, UCStrategies; and David Stein, principal, Stein Technology Group. The judges will further examine these finalists, and we'll be announcing the 2016 winner at Enterprise Connect on Wed., March 9.
In the meantime, these finalists clearly point to the growing importance of enabling seamless communications and collaboration among tethered and untethered workers, internal or external to the enterprise. Cloud and mobility offerings also stand out for the innovativeness companies are bringing in these areas to better serve enterprises.
You'll no doubt find these themes throughout the Enterprise Connect expo hall, as well as in the conference program, which features sessions across eight tracks: Cloud Communications, Communications APIs, Mobility, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Contact Center, Video, Management and Security, SIP/SIP Trunking. In addition, Enterprise Connect hosts a one-day WebRTC Conference Within a Conference.
If you're planning on attending Enterprise Connect but haven't yet registered, then do so by Friday, Feb. 12, and save an additional $200 off the early bird rate. All you need to do is use the code NJPOST, and register here. The discount code is only valid for Entire Event and Tue-Thu Conference Passes, and represents a total savings of $700 off the onsite price! As an added bonus, register three or more attendees from your company for even bigger savings.