Sponsored Post: Time Is Right for Cloud Services for Microsoft
A cloud model can offer strong ROI and business agility while reducing your company’s carbon footprint.
Market factors are pushing businesses to consider the benefits of cloud-based delivery models. If delivered correctly, cloud-based services balance control with a quality service by:
- Moving away from traditional UC&C infrastructures that are cost-intensive and resource hungry, so you can focus on high-value projects that drive innovation and growth.
- Delivering maximized returns on investment. Driving cost efficiencies means you need to get the most from your existing investments and IT resources.
- Enabling improved business agility in a dynamic market environment. Are you able to adapt to changing customer demands, and meet your time-to-market goals?
- Ensuring full compliance with business governance and data sovereignty policies.
- Addressing the flexible business and communications needs of your people from anywhere, by supporting mobile devices.
And even as cloud models are emerge, Microsoft technologies continue to form core building blocks of any enterprise-grade business productivity and UC&C strategy. But now the potential to deliver these technologies from a cloud model is becoming an important option for enterprises to consider.
Cloud offerings like Dimension Data's Cloud Services for Microsoft can deliver a private or hybrid enterprise cloud service that provides a fully managed environment designed to meet organizations' specific business needs. It provides messaging, collaboration, PSTN voice, video and Web conferencing through access to Microsoft communication and collaboration technologies on a pay-per-use basis.
For more information on Dimension Data's Cloud Services for Microsoft, and how they can provide solid business benefits while also helping to reduce your business's carbon footprint, please download this whitepaper.