* Counseling enterprise clients on the strategic and tactical aspects of vendor management and procurement;
* Drafting RFPs and RFIs;
* Negotiating agreements (including MSAs, service schedules and SLAs) for voice and data services, including wireless, local, interexchange, and SIP trunking;
* Negotiating agreements for IT products and services, including cloud services; outsourcing, managed and professional services, software licensing, privacy; security services; telecom expense management, mobile device management, and PCI assessments;
* Drafting BYOD policies, acceptable use policies, and privacy policies;
* Representing enterprises in disputes with carriers before the FCC, in federal court, and in arbitration proceedings; and
* Representing enterprise customers in regulatory proceedings.
Justin also serves as an adjunct professor of law at the Georgetown University Law Center.
Before joining LB3, Justin joined the Department of Justice as a trial attorney through the Honors Program and litigated cases involving the False Claims Act from 1994 through 1997. He also clerked for the Honorable John A. Terry of the D.C. Court of Appeals.
He is a member of the state bars of California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, and Washington, D.C.
Follow Justin on Twitter: @telecomattorney